Small Groups can make A Big Difference!
We believe Groups are the best way to get connected at RiverGlen. Groups are for adults of all ages who want to become better at following Jesus. Having a strong relationship with God and with others who share your faith can make a big difference in your life and in your faith journey.
What are Small Groups like?
- 10-12 people
- Gather regularly in homes, at RiverGlen or around town
- Learn from the bible, discuss the weekend message, or study relevant topics
How Do I Get Connected with a Small Group?
- Attend Grouplink to meet Group Leaders and explore open groups
- Grouplink is held in Sept & January
- View Current Connect Guide (button below)
- After viewing the Connect Guide, Sign up for a group
- Email Sue Vock with questions
Current Connect Guide
Sign Up for a Group
What Groups Are Available?
- All Groups are listed in the Connect Guide found at the Connect Wall or the Brochure racks in our lobby, or by clicking the button above
Groups Leader Hub - Resources for Group Leaders