FAMILIES AND KIDS
Hebron House housing services has extended the hours of their overnight shelters to be open 24/7. All facilities are in need of supplies to keep their guests healthy, as well as hot meals delivered to the shelters.
To see specific supply needs and set up meal delivery Click Here
Safe Families for Children
Safe Families provides hosting for families in crisis and friendship to moms and dads. During the shutdown, they will only be open to emergency situations. Here are a few other ways you can help and stay connected to Safe Families:
Virtual Family Friendships
- Provide emotional support to single parents navigating a new normal
- Touch base with older children who are home due to the school shutdown but have parents who are working
- Volunteer applications have been simplified and streamlined. Click Here
Learn about Safe Families
- Invite a Safe Families representative to your virtual group meeting for a discussion on biblical hospitality and how your group can support a host family from RiverGlen.
- To email Laura Leigh to schedule a virtual visit to your group. Click Here