Below find some facts about coming back that may help you as you navigate coming back to church in a physical location.
1. We are following CDC guidelines for social distancing.
2. We encourage hand sanitizer use. We have set up hand pump sanitizer stations at each entrance for your convenience.
3. Volunteers and staff working with guests will wear masks.
4. Our Welcome Team will greet you as you arrive with a smile. They will hold the doors as you enter and leave for a touch-less experience.
5. You'll notice that we have changed traffic flow patterns to reduce crowding and minimize contact. We have designated entrances and exits.
7. In our auditoriums, you'll notice a reduced number of chairs. We ask that families keep 3 empty chairs between themselves and the next family.
8. Our volunteers will be happy to serve you FREE coffee and water during your visit.
9. You will be able to pick up a communion and juice cup as you enter the auditorium at the beginning of service. We will not be passing the communion trays during service.
10. We have three ways to give for offering : online, text 77977 to give, and physically in an offering box in the lobby. We will not be passing a physical offering bag during service.
11. Families and kids are all welcome to go to service. Feel free to have your kids bring in an iPad with headphones to listen to the kidlife online resources or grab a kidlife activity sheet to keep them busy during services. We have room in the lobby if they need a little space to move around.
12. We love that families are coming back to worship! We also realize that the little ones may get wiggly during the message, so we have great spaces for parent to be able to let the kids do this safely. At our Pewaukee Campus the 4th and 5th Grade rooms and at our Waukesha Campus the the Family Life Center will be open. Services are being streamed live in these rooms as well so you don't have to miss a thing!
13. We are targeting July 18th &19th to reopen our Elementary School Classes. The Early Childhood class rooms will open at a later date still to be determined.
14. There are many things that have stayed the same, like free coffee and ice water, an energetic worship experience, a relevant message and a church family and staff ready to connect with you!
15. Our Red C Cafe is targeted to re-open at our Waukeshsa Campus starting in August.
If you have additional questions, please email our Executive Pastor