Love Waukesha & Love Pewaukee support our local communities.
Food Pantry Drives | Waukesha & Pewaukee
- Drop off food donations in barrels at each entrance to our lobby
- We have a new focus 6 times throughout the year
- Love others, take action, end hunger
Safe Families of Waukesha
- Learn how you can help kids and families facing hardships as a host family or support a host family
- Contact Sue Vock
- Multiple events hosted throughout the year developed especially for special needs individuals and their caregivers
- Contact Sue Vock
- Next event date coming soon in May
Whittier School Partnership
- Partnering with the Whittier School year to provide support and care.
- Annual Back to School events providing new outfits, haircuts to meals for family events, and other support during the year.
- During the winter months donations of snow pants, coats, hats, and gloves are always welcomed!
- Find out how you can help out with Whittier
Habitat for Humanity Partnership
- We've sponsored two completed houses and we're looking forward to our future partnership in 2020.
- Sign up to build anytime through Habitat for Humanity
Helping Hands Group
- A group of people who donate time and handiwork to help people in our communities with household projects. A labor of love.
- Projects should take a half-day or less and be within the scope of the group's skills to be considered.
Have skills and a heart to share?
Need some help? Fill out this form to see if Helping Hands can volunteer some elbow grease and knowledge. Click here
- Partnering with the Wisconsin Blood Center several times per year. Stationed at our Pewaukee Campus and open for everyone to participate.
- Next date January 22nd from 3:00-7:00 pm
- Visit What's Happening on the home page to sign up or click here.
Serve Our Cities
- Partnering with ERAS to provide local senior citizens yard clean up.
- Next event coming Spring 2020