Love Waukesha & Love Pewaukee support our local communities.
Food Drives supporting Waukesha and Pewaukee Food Pantries
- Drop off food donations in barrels at each entrance to our lobby now through November 24th.
- We have a new focus 6 times throughout the year
- Love others, take action, end hunger
Special Friends 2019 Christmas Party
- December 13th, 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm @ Waukesha Campus
- Free Christmas Party for our Special Friends
- Christmas themed Bingo, games, snacks, and music.
Safe Families of Waukesha
Love Waukesha Whittier School Partnership
- Partnering with the Whittier School year to provide support and care.
- Annual Back to School events providing new outfits, haircuts to meals for family events, and other support during the year.
- During the winter months donations of snow pants, coats, hats, and gloves are always welcomed!
- Find out how you can help out with Whittier
Habitat for Humanity Partnership:
- We've sponsored two completed houses and we're looking forward to our future partnership in 2020.
- Sign up to build anytime through Habitat for Humanity
Helping Hands Group
- A group of people who donate time and handiwork to help people in our communities with household projects. A labor of love.
- Projects should take a half-day or less and be within the scope of the group's skills to be considered.
Have skills and a heart to share?
Need some help? Fill out this form to see if Helping Hands can volunteer some elbow grease and knowledge. Click here
Love Pewaukee Blood Drive
- Partnering with the Wisconsin Blood Center several times per year. Stationed at our Pewaukee Campus and open for everyone to participate. Look for the next Blood Drive in our Upcoming events.
- Next date coming soon.
- Visit What's Happening on the home page to sign up or click here.
Serve Our Cities
- Partnering with ERAS to provide local senior citizens yard clean up.
- Next event coming Spring 2020