Love Waukesha & Love Pewaukee support our local communities.
We have a COVID-19 Community Care page focused on our current local need with ways to serve and request help.
Find out how you can be part of these volunteer opportunities helping our local community.
- Partnering with the Wisconsin Blood Center several times per year. Stationed at our Pewaukee Campus and open for everyone to participate.
- Next date coming soon.
- Visit What's Happening on the home page to sign up or click here.
Habitat for Humanity Partnership
- We've sponsored two completed houses and we're looking forward to our future partnership in 2020.
- Sign up to build anytime through Habitat for Humanity
Helping Hands Group
- Donate time and handiwork to help people in our communities with household projects.
- Projects should take a half-day or less and be within the scope of the group's skills to be considered.
- Do you have the skills to help?
- Fill out the Volunteer skills form. Volunteer Skills Form
Need some help? Click here
Food Pantry Drives | Waukesha & Pewaukee
- Look for the current food pantry focus lists near the food donation drop off barrels located at our entrances.
- We have a new focus 6 times throughout the year
- Love others, take action, end hunger
- Visit What's Happening on the home
Safe Families of Waukesha
- Learn how you can help kids and families facing hardships as a host family or support a host family
Serve Our Cities
- Partnering with ERAS to provide local senior citizens yard clean up.
- Next event coming Spring 2020
- Multiple events hosted throughout the year developed especially for special needs individuals and their caregivers
- Next event date coming soon in May
Whittier School Partnership
- Partnering all year to show love to the kids, parents, and teachers at Whittier Elementary School
- Annual Back to School event providing everything for a great start to a new year of school -new outfits, haircuts, a meal, and more.
- During the winter months donations of snow pants, coats, hats, and gloves are always welcomed!
- Help provide meals to encourage family involvement throughout the year
- Take part of the end of year event for the kids