Love Waukesha & Love Pewaukee support our local communities.
Find out how you can be part of these volunteer opportunities helping our local community.
- Partnering with the Wisconsin Blood Center several times per year. Stationed at our Pewaukee Campus and open for everyone to participate.
- Next date April 20 from 3:00-7:00 pm
- Visit What's Happening on the home page to sign up or click here.
Habitat for Humanity Partnership
- We've sponsored two completed houses and we're looking forward to our future partnership in 2020.
- Sign up to build anytime through Habitat for Humanity
Helping Hands Group
- Donate time and handiwork to help people in our communities with household projects.
- Projects should take a half-day or less and be within the scope of the group's skills to be considered.
- Do you have the skills to help?
- Fill out the Volunteer skills form. Volunteer Skills Form
Need some help? Click here
Food Pantry Drives | Waukesha & Pewaukee
- Look for the current food pantry focus lists near the food donation drop off barrels located at our entrances.
- We have a new focus 6 times throughout the year
- Love others, take action, end hunger
- Feb & March Focus is "Let's Bake" flour, cooking oil, nuts, dried fruit, herbs, spices, and baking mixes
Safe Families of Waukesha
- Learn how you can help kids and families facing hardships as a host family or support a host family
Serve Our Cities
- Partnering with ERAS to provide local senior citizens yard clean up.
- Next event coming Spring 2020
- Multiple events hosted throughout the year developed especially for special needs individuals and their caregivers
- Next event date coming soon in May
Whittier School Partnership
- Partnering all year to show love to the kids, parents, and teachers at Whittier Elementary School
- Annual Back to School event providing everything for a great start to a new year of school -new outfits, haircuts, a meal, and more.
- During the winter months donations of snow pants, coats, hats, and gloves are always welcomed!
- Help provide meals to encourage family involvement throughout the year
- Take part of the end of year event for the kids