Here at RiverGlen, we believe that stronger families make for a stronger church. That is why we partner with parents from birth through graduation to provide core teachings and experiences that will lead kids toward being a Christ-centered adult.
At each transition point in Family Life, we will have celebratory moments called milestones. Each Milestone includes a RiverGlen sponsored event and a Family Celebration that marks the work God has done and looks forward to the next stage in Family Life.
- Parent/Child Dedication: We celebrate the parents’ dedication to being spiritual leaders for their children. Parent Orientation Class is Sunday April 29th and the Celebration is May 12th & 13th. Sign up Here.
- Launch: We celebrate your preschooler becoming a “big kid” as they launch into their next stage of life as they begin Kindergarten. June of every year. 2018 Date to be announced.
- Become: We reflect and celebrate as your pre-teen starts developing their own identity and the role you play in shaping that. This milestone is for all incoming 6th graders as they begin their middle school years. August of every year. 2018 date to be announced.
- Own: We celebrate who your teen is becoming and look towards the next 4 years in High School to equip your teen to own their faith. Celebrate your incoming freshman as they begin High School. June of every year. 2018 Date to be announced.
- Go: We honor the graduating seniors and their families while we look forward to where their lives will go. June of every year. 2018 Date to be announced.
Please click Here to download the Parent Handbook