Below find some facts about coming back that may help you as you navigate coming back to church in a physical location.
1. We are following CDC guidelines for social distancing.
2. We encourage hand sanitizer use. We have set up hand pump sanitizer stations at each entrance for your convenience.
3. Volunteers and staff working with guests will wear masks.
4. Our Welcome Team will greet you as you arrive with a smile. They will hold the doors as you enter and leave for a touch-less experience.
5. You'll notice that we have changed traffic flow patterns to reduce crowding and minimize contact. We have designated entrances and exits.
7. In our auditoriums, you'll notice a reduced number of chairs. We ask that families keep 3 empty chairs between themselves and the next family.
8. Our volunteers will be happy to serve you FREE coffee and water during your visit.
9. You will be able to pick up a communion and juice cup as you enter the auditorium at the beginning of service. We will not be passing the communion trays during service.
10. We have three ways to give for offering : online, text 77977 to give, and physically in an offering box in the lobby. We will not pass a physical offering bag during service.
11. Kidlife programming and the nursery is open at both campus locations. We encourage you to bring your kids.
12. There are many things that have stayed the same, like free coffee and ice water, donuts and an energetic worship experience, a relevant message and a church family and staff ready to connect with you!
13. Our Red C Cafe is open too so stop by and order up your favorite drink!
If you have additional questions, please email our Executive Pastor