Love Waukesha & Love Pewaukee support our local communities.
Be part of loving our local communities.
It's easy! Just join the team to get emails about upcoming projects, needs, and events.
Also, look for events on the "What's Happening" section of our homepage.
Habitat for Humanity Partnership
- We've sponsored 3 completed houses and this May we are starting 2 more!
- Sign up to be added to our Habitat Serve Team and find out about upcoming build opportunities here.
Helping Hands Group
- Donate time and handiwork to help people in our communities with household projects. Projects should take a half-day or less and be within the scope of the group's skills to be considered.
- Do you have the skills to help?
- Fill out the Volunteer skills form. Volunteer Skills Form
- Need some help? Click here
Food Pantry Drives | Waukesha & Pewaukee
- Look for food pantry focus lists near the food donation drop off barrels located at our entrances.
- Love others, take action, end hunger
Safe Families of Waukesha Group
- Help kids and families facing hardships as a host family or support a host family.
- April 25th is Safe Families Sunday. You can join their Online Event to discover more about volunteering with Safe Families.
Safe Families Training Sign Up here
Serve Our Cities Events
- Through Serve Our Cities Events RiverGlen blesses others with small projects and yard clean up.
- Partners include ERA's for senior citizen, Hebron House, our local school partners, and more
- Next event coming May 15, 2021
Special Friends Ministry
- Ministry honoring and celebrating individuals with special needs and their care givers.
- Next event: "A Night of Stars- July 2021 Prom Event" at outside at our Waukesha Campus.
- To get involved click the button below
Volunteer for A Night of Stars
Hawthorne and Whittier School Partnerships
- Partnering all year to show love to the kids, parents, and teachers at Whittier Elementary School
- Donation drives during the year, Back to School and So Long for Summer events
- Teacher & Family meals for conferences and teacher appreciation