Love Waukesha & Love Pewaukee
You can be part of loving our local communities.
Sign Up to hear about upcoming serve opportunities and join our teams of people serving our community partners . | Click Here
Habitat for Humanity Partnership
- Join our Habitat Team and build with us Summer 2022.
- We've sponsored 5 new homes with Habitat for Humanity and look forward to 5 more in 5 year!
- Join our Habitat Serve Team here.
Hebron Housing Services
- RiverGlen supports Hebron Housing Services through multiple projects throughout the year
- NEWThursday Meal Team provides meals to the residents. Email Jason VanderPal if you are interested in being part of this team @email@example.com
Food Pantry Drives | Waukesha & Pewaukee
- Food pantry focus lists & donation drop off located near lobby entrances.
- Love others, take action, end hunger
- Bi-monthly food focus updates. June Focus = Cereal Drive!
Safe Families of Waukesha Group
- Help kids & families facing hardships as a host family, family friend or you can support a host family.
Request Safe Families Help Here
School Partners | Hawthorne & Whittier School Partnerships
- Partnering all year to show love to the kids, parents, and teachers at Whittier & Hawthorne Elementary Schools. Join the team to help serve these schools here.
- Donation drives during the year, Back to School & So Long Summer events
- Teacher & Family meals for conferences and teacher appreciation.
Serve Our Cities Events
- Serve Our Cities Events twice annually blesses others with small projects & yard clean up.
- Partners include ERA's for senior citizens, Hebron House, our local school partners, and more.
Special Friends Ministry
- Honoring & celebrating individuals with special needs and their caregivers
- Prom Events, Guest Speakers, & Christmas Party.
2022 NIGHT OF STARS PROM – SAVE THE DATE! FRIDAY, JULY 15th
Theme: A Night of Stars
Date: Friday, July 15, 2022
Location: RiverGlen Christian Church: S31 W30601 Sunset Dr., Waukesha, WI 53189
Details: If you have attended our prom in previous years, this year will look very similar! Sponsored by our Special Friends ministry at RiverGlen, we will have a free dinner for prom guests and their buddy (we will have volunteers ready to be the prom guest's buddy for the night). Then, we will have dancing, flowers, makeup & hair stations, photo opportunities throughout the church, and limo rides in the parking lot. And, of course, the red carpet for your grand entrance to the Night of Stars Prom!
GUEST REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
WE ARE IN NEED OF VOLUNTEERS
- Partnering with the Wisconsin Blood Center at our Pewaukee Campus
- Events are added to the "What's Happening" section of our homepage for you to register.