Love Waukesha & Love Pewaukee
You can be part of loving our local communities in a number of ways.
Look for events on the "What's Happening" section of our homepage.
Sign Up to hear about upcoming serve opportunities | Click Here
- Partnering with the Wisconsin Blood Center at our Pewaukee Campus
- Events are added to the "What's Happening" section of our homepage for you to register.
Habitat for Humanity Partnership
- Join our August RG Build Days on our 2 new homes on Grandview Avenue. Click Here
- We've sponsored 3 completed houses and this May we are starting 2 more!
- Be added to our Habitat Serve Team here.
Helping Hands Group
- Donate time & handiwork to help others with household projects.
- Projects should take a half-day or less and be within the scope of the group's skills to be considered.
- Do you have the skills to help?
- Fill out the Volunteer skills form. Volunteer Skills Form
- Need some help? Email
Food Pantry Drives | Waukesha & Pewaukee
- Food pantry focus lists & donation drop off located near lobby entrances.
- Love others, take action, end hunger
Safe Families of Waukesha Group
- Help kids and families facing hardships as a host family, family friend or you can support a host family.
Request Safe Families Help Here
School Partners | Hawthorne and Whittier School Partnerships
- Partnering all year to show love to the kids, parents, and teachers at Whittier & Hawthorne Elementary Schools
- Donation drives during the year, Back to School and So Long Summer events
- Teacher & Family meals for conferences and teacher appreciation
Serve Our Cities Events
- Through Serve Our Cities Events RiverGlen blesses others with small projects and yard clean up.
- Partners include ERA's for senior citizen, Hebron House, our local school partners, and more.
- Next event coming Fall 2021.School Partners | Hawthorne and Whittier School Partnerships
Special Friends Ministry
- Ministry honoring and celebrating individuals with special needs and their care givers
- Prom Events, Guest Speakers, and a Christmas Party
- Look forward to the next event coming soon.